Open Call: Marketing Training "Trick or Treat" - Round III
Target Group: The marketing training is intended for art and culture makers within the independent performing arts community who are on the search for new forms of self-driven marketing.
The marketing training series will help six selected teams to develop and implement custom-made concepts for their communication strategy with the help of experts. It provides space for exchange and thought experiments to forge new paths in art and culture marketing.
All members of the independent performing arts community are called upon to consider their own marketing and communication needs and develop their first thoughts and ideas for an innovative communication and marketing concept specifically for their own circumstances.
The six best concepts will be selected and qualified for the market training in support of the concepts.
The marketing training includes:
- Active participation in five coaching areas on relevant topics concerning individual marketing for art and culture makers: Three workshops, an individual advisement session and a public exchange of the results and experiences
- Support and coaching with specifically selected focuses by experiences and specialized coaches in a total of five areas
- Targeted support with the conceptualization and implementation of a communication idea through input from and exchange with experts from various areas
- Public presentation of the results
The application deadline is July 10, 2018.
To the application form.
- 2nd workshop: Mid-September 2018
- 3rd workshop: Mid-October 2018
- Public Exchange: November 10, 2018